Posted on January 25, 2021Active
Best Virtual Assistant & Business Writer needed to make an impact and create opportunities for people and businesses around the world
NOTE: Please read the job post until the end – only candidates who follow the listed guidelines will be taken into considerations.
Do you want to be part of a Danish social economic start-up and contribute to our journey towards upskilling and reskilling people around the world while growing your potential?
Hi! My name is Adam and I’m looking for a full time independent Virtual Assistant (VA) and Copywriter. The work time will be according to your time zone due to my frequently traveling schedule.
I got a social enterprise startup called HubLearn, which aim to change and influence the world, make people more knowledgeable by providing access to knowledge-sharing and create opportunities for people and businesses with fewer resources.
The tasks I am looking for you to complete are:
I’m looking for a VA and Copywriter who:
· has a good understanding of the VA role and how you as a VA can provide the best possible service to me and the HubLearn Group
· understands what it takes to work at a start-up and understands that the VA role is essential in securing the growth and performance of HubLearn Group
· is highly skilled in English both written and verbally
· has excellent written/communication skills and who knows how to create texts, posts and written material that are engaging and capture our community of followers, clients and upcoming partners
· has a professional mindset and a proactive attitude. You are on top of things and keep me updated daily. You are not afraid to ask questions, come up with suggestions and ideas for improvements.
· is detail-oriented and has excellent coordination and time management skills
· has excellent collaboration skills. You will be working closely with the whole team and it is key that you understand how your work impacts the performance and deliveries of the rest of the team
· has a stable internet connection and good digital skills
· works smart and efficient – you use the technology and tools available to optimize your tasks and deliveries
· can work independently to accomplish tasks
· wants to collaborate with a CEO who has a Nordic leadership style and with a diverse team
· has the eagerness to learn and improve continuously.
At HubLearn we care about your education and professional and personal growth. We want to create an environment where you have the support and tools necessary to maximize your potential. More precisely we offer you:
· professional and personal growth – increasing your potential
· possibilities to work and study abroad in Denmark (we are a Danish company)
· access to online educational courses that will expand your skillset
· a team environment that is dedicated, informal, encouraging, creative and inspirational
· flexible working schedules
· a possibility to make an impact for people around the world.
The salary budget is 200-500USD as a start and will be paid the 1st & 15th in the month – we will cover this during the interview.
How to apply:
· Write a sales letter of yourself with your working experience
· Write a Social Media post consisting of max 800 characters with hashtag of your chosen topic (I will not publish it)
· Mention three reasons why you believe that you are the perfect VA and Copywriter for HubLearn
Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
– you choose the file format: Word, pdf, PowerPoint, video, other – all up to you.
This is a try and hire set-up which means that you will work with us unpaid the first two months. We can stop the cooperation with one day if the performance is low. But if you are doing well in the period, we will give a percentage of the orders that we are working on. After hiring, your notice of termination will be 14 days.
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send your application already today.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
CEO and founder of HubLearn