We are an Educational Technology School based in the US and we are looking for a new addition to our Administrative Team to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s growth.
We’re looking for someone who can add value, make recommendations, and improve processes. Must have traits include highly organized, attention to detail and initiative to enhance the business.
We are looking for a high performer, not a simple worker bee.
*This is a long term full-time position. You cannot have another side gig. Your schedule will vary making it impossible to lie and balance other positions*
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
*Must speak fluent English
*Must be willing to be on camera for Zoom calls throughout the day
*Must have a neutral background when on camera.
* Must be able to work from a place with no background noise as you will be on the phone with prospects
* Have Internet bandwidth to support VOIP phone (Ring Central)
* Maintain regular communications with your employers regarding work statuses and updates
* Act as the point of contact among prospects, students and other external partners
* Manage inbound and outbound calls to prospects and students
* Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
* Format information for internal and external communication – memos, documents, emails, presentations, reports
* Identify market trends and patterns
* Organize and maintain the office filing system
* Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
* Research topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
* Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones/family members online, research)
* Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
* Manage and update Social Media Accounts
*Create SOP and processes
* Excellent MS Office knowledge
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Expect you to work 40 hours weekly.
You will be paid weekly for two months. After that, you will be paid on the 1st and the 15th of every month.
Must have a working computer.
Must meet deadlines 100% of the time.
Must be willing to learn the business.
What you should expect from us:
1. You will be paid biweekly
2. Two weeks paid vacation.
3. 7 US National holidays off with pay.
4. 13th month paid
5. Paid training for you to upgrade your skills.
6. Frequent performance bonuses.
7. Last but not least we’ll be here for you, if you need help or if you find yourself stuck we will do it together. If there is something you need that would help us succeed.
How to apply
Answer these questions:
How to did you go above and beyond in your last job and how did you add unexpected value to the organization or team you reported to?