Posted on March 9, 2021Active
Career Progression – LONDON UK
If you are looking to learn more about the UK property market then look no further! We are looking for an administrator to join our company based in London UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and expanding company working with properties in the south east of England. If you’re a smart and hard working team player with exceptional English language skills and computer savvy, we’re looking for you! No prior experience is required, but there will be plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you already have while challenging yourself and learning new things. Pay is very competitive and based on level of English language ability, skills, and experience.
What’s in it for you?
Key Responsibilities will include…
Our ideal Administrator is….
· Can start immediately
Must be able to work 5 days a week during 9am-4pm +0 GMT time (London UK)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
To apply and be considered please answer the following questions:
1. How would you define success in your personal & business life?
2. When you encountered a problem in your previous job(s), what did you do to overcome it?
3. How would you rate your organization skills from 1-10? Please explain why you feel 3.you are organised as a person?
4. Do you have Microsoft office experience (Word, Excel & Power Point) If so, what level?
5. Do you have an administrative experience if so how long?
Business Administration Major in Management
Business Development | Virtual Assistant
HR Practitioner | Teacher
Customer Service Expert
Data Entry Specialist, Shopify Product Uploader and Web Researcher