Experienced Human Resources Supervisor with a demonstrated history of working in the retail industry. Skilled in Organizational Communication, Organizational Development, Learning and Development, and Human Resources. Strong human resources professional with a Bachelor of Science focused in Psychology from Manila Central University. A Registered Psychometrician and member of Psychological Association of the Philippines.
Efficient virtual assistant. Can do research for your needs. Able to organize your data using spreadsheets. Creating manual and report presentation. Can help you in editing your images and creating content for social media post.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Administrative tasks
• Data Entry
• Creation of content
• Design and branding
• HR tasks
• Teaching Chinese students English courses via teaching software provided by Acadsoc online.
• In charge of overall coordination of training
• Undertakes logical requirements in the delivery of internal and external training courses
• Custodian of training room, equipment and materials
• Handles pre-program preparations, during program run and post program evaluation
• Creates training documentation
• Maintains proper filing of training documents such as Attendance Records to Training Agreement Forms and notarized training contracts
• Maintain and updates employee training database
• Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedure manual
• Ensures alignment of company policies and procedures with Philippine Labor Law
• Ensures that employee code of discipline is enforced and that due process including complete documentation is observed in instances of violation
• Monitors performance evaluation program and finalizes the performance appraisals given by Department head of all personnel
• Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing
• Communicates Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, events to employees
• Leads in the review, improvement and implementation of appropriate systems methods for learning needs analysis, programs and learning interventions.
• Spearheads the execution, assessment and innovation in the internal training and external learning providers.
• Identifies and recommends areas of improvement in the organization, processes, services and policies.
• Implements in cultural enhancements, organizational effectiveness and development.
• Monitors Performance Evaluations of the employees.
• Conducts research, share best practices, develop policies and create plans, build relationships within the company, sister companies and partner organizations to have a positive impact on the overall workplace environment, communities and company reputation.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Basic knowledge needed when creating a graphic design–that is the principles and processes of graphics design.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.