I take pride working with US and Canada clients for more than 10 years. 4 years with Sales (B2B Telemarketing and Inbound Collections) and 6 years being in Customer Service.
My work was focused on providing quality sales and best possible customer service through phone,chat and email, most importantly building connection with customers by heart.
I am extremely motivated to constantly develop my skills and grow professionally and looking for long term relationship with my client.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Handles Yellow Pages account.
• Make outbound calls to business owners or decision makers, present business listing advertising and convince them to sign up with our yellow pages site.
• Manage retention account for yellow pages.
• Answering inbound calls from customers inquiring about credit card charges convincing them to retain with their subscription and present additional product upgrade, closing it as a sale.
• Handles hard selling campaigns like Superpages, Green Pages, Canadian and Merchant Accounts and Ebridge LLC.
• Make outbound calls to business owners or decision makers, present business listing advertising and convince them to sign up with our business search engine sites.
• Handles inbound and outbound calls.
• Educate customer about printing products and services including file set up requirements and walk them through the site how to place a printing order or process a real time print job order.
• Reviewing file escalations from customer’s uploaded file endorsed by Prepress Department.
• Contact customer about file issues and communicate resolution in order to move print jobs to production.
• Handles escalated call.
• Resolve production problem tickets (printing issues)
• Manage reports for production issues.
• Act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) and provide real time assistance for customer service reps.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.