Social Media Manager | Content Creator | Customer Service Representative | Medical Virtual Assistant | Client Support Specialist | Marketing Assistant | Data Analyst
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
I was able to handle multiple accounts in different roles
1. Business Process Associate under Data Cleansing and Augmentation– Making that the physicians information in our data base is correct and up to date. Contacting pharmacy, Dr office and patient for the information needed. Data scrubbing and reporting of the team at the end of shift.
2. Request of information Intake Specialist- Analyzing and reviewing patient medication request. Making sure that medications matches the diagnosis of the patient. Calling Dr. office and patients for the missing information. Making Prior Authorizations and credentialing medication request.
3. Workforce Associate- Scheduling-creating employee schedule (pto,leaves,ot etc), Intraday-checking workload forcast, making sure that headcount matches the surge of workload. Workload management- Scrubbing and distributing workload to employees.
A hybrid representative that provides exceptional customer service experience. Some of my task are:
Managing incoming calls
Driving sales from existing and new customers
• Monitoring and facilitating incoming calls and chat inquiries.
• Assure patients of the quality and timely service we provide.
• Accuracy in inputting records in AMD and EHR/EMR (system)
• Uploading vaccination info in GRITS and VS internal records
• Extracting and Scrubbing scheduled patient appointments to send reminders and surveys.
• Being flexible due to additional tasks requested by the client
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
content creation, advertising, analytics, community management, customer service, creativity, collaboration, time management, and flexibility. Able to create engaging content, manage online reputation, engage with stakeholders, analyze data, and adapt to new trends and technologies
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.