I was a former Customer Support Representative to Samsung Electronics UK. Promoted as a Subject Matter Expert after 6 months of working in the company.
I handled both calls and email escalations where I tend to listen to different types of customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions to resolve issues.
I can write and speak English well. I have provided administrative assistance to clients since 2012 and was able to develop my interpersonal skill. I am a highly resourceful and enthusiastic individual with strong written and oral communication skills possessing a considerable amount of knowledge regarding administrative and office procedures. I am passionate about this industry and I’m driven to deliver high-quality work. I can perform thorough internet research and can do data entry jobs efficiently.
I have worked mostly for REAL ESTATE companies as a Virtual Assistant and as an Appointment Setter in the past. Some of my main duties are: make and receive calls, set up appointments, call US state counties to gather information in regards to tax foreclosure sales, post ads, update and manage websites/web portals. I have performed all other general office duties upon working with different other companies and all these experiences have equipped me with skills and knowledge in many different aspects.
**All these have equipped me with knowledge and ideas and have driven my interest in knowing more about this business industry.**
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ACCOMPLISHED WITH PREVIOUS JOBS
Web researching and data entry.
Make, answer and transfer calls.
Sending and receiving emails
Providing correct information to clients
Managing databases and company’s websites
Preparing business correspondence
Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events, etc
Sending and receiving forms for the company
File managing and updating
Writing reports constantly
Performed all other general office duties.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
– Making calls
– Answering phones and taking messages.
– Initial point of contact of the company and clients.
– Processing invoices, orders, & requests.
– Processing order cancellations & refunds.
– Maintaining company records.
– Creating documents with constant updating
– Providing assistance & address customer inquiries.
– Handling complaints by phone and email.
– Kept track of unsold items online.
– Constant Reporting
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
– Daily task scheduling to team members
– Provided clear detailed instruction for other team members to execute.
– Constant communication
– Motivating team members
– Monitoring team’s performance for efficient workflow.
– Managing client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service.
– Constructing monthly email newsletter to blast out to client’s contact database.
– Constant reporting to client
– Recommended and implemented innovative strategies.
– Updating Clients about the development of the project.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.