Social Media Management
For faster communication, you can reach me thru my mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Helps Australia and New Zealand’s Non-for-Profit (NFP) organizations to understand the
merits and take advantage of Microsoft’s NFP licensing program. I also provide help
facilitate non-for-profit lead management to partners and/or introduce aligned partners
to these organizations – where assistance is requested.
• Proactively identify solutions and up-sell opportunities through effective customer
profiling and planning to enable solution selling and create high value opportunities to be
referred to the rhipe sales teams for follow up.
• Maintain relationships with key direct customers and existing high value partners, ensure
customer service excellence and monitor feedback with a view to retention and growth;
support development of the rhipe brand name.
• Answering phone calls (Customer Service/Sales/General Inquiry)
• Email management and chat support
• Appointment scheduling and calendar management
• Handling social media accounts and website
• Storing and organizing files
• Depending on the daily needs of the client
• Creating, searching, and following up new business opportunities and setting
up/scheduling meetings with prospective or new leads (Real Estate Agents, Brokers, and
• Evangelizing Real Estate Agents, Brokers, and Developers transform their traditional way
of selling with the use of technology.
• Planning and preparing online training demo or hands-on demo of the Prosperna app
• Doing webinars for basic knowledge of the Prosperna app.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers as a Customer Success.
• Reducing company churn by certain number of percentages.
• Training of CRM, eCommerce/Online and Website Store Builder
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.