I am a Virtual Assistant with a holistic knowledge of customer service. I am also experienced in administrative tasks and managing a team.
I’ve been with Accenture for 8 years and I experienced being an agent maintaining a scorecard to measure my productivity and utilization day by day to do a Team Captain role that manages a team of agents ensuring they are performing based on their targets.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration that mainly focuses on being an effective administrative assistant to business owners and alike. I had 3 on-the-job trainings to better understand the different office settings (Corporate, Law Offices, and Medical/Hospital). These experiences fully equipped me on how to do administrative tasks not only in an office setting but would also be effective especially online.
It is my objective to help business owners or CEOs to help grow your business and freeing up your time by taking over those things you don’t have time for, delivering value, and simplify your work to better manage it.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
(Client: Origin Energy – Australia)
– Process all the billing and metering for electricity and other relevant operations through the SAP
solution for Commercial and Industrial.
– Creating adjustments for previous incorrect charges in bills including energy charges, demand and
environmental charges. Correct these adjustments moving forward.
– Perform the analysis required to determine the cause of errors and exception issues on bills
– Effective use of the SAP Billing System and other Databases for the fast and
accurate resolution of exceptions
– Managing escalations and urgent requests from the client.
– Manage and represent the team by ensuring individuals are performing against their targets (SLAs)
(Client: Health Insurance Company – California, USA)
– Assists customers on their requests regarding their health card
– Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools. Apply knowledge of
processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues
when faced with tasks or problems outside the scope of the work.
– Preparing Long Form Contracts (LFC)
– Monitoring and notifying customers of the Guaranteed Minimum Billing Demand (GMBD)
– Assists in processing meter and bill deposit refunds
– Assists the Executive Secretary in preparing documents, appointments, hotel and travel
reservations for managers and medical representatives
– Manage requests for business expenses of medical representatives
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.