An HR professional with 10 years of proven experience in administrative tasks, credit collection, customer service, and corporate HR.
Right after graduation from a top IT school in the Philippines, I worked in Dubai for a decade where I learned how to wear multiple hats in order to grow with the organization. I am excited to bring to my clients the excellent work ethics, versatility, and expertise I’ve developed overseas to my virtual clients today.
Some of the skills I can bring to the table are:
– Can adapt quickly to new technologies.
– Proficient in verbal and written English.
– Typing speed of 60 or more words per minute.
– Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and other database/ERP such us Krisol and Focus.
I look forward to helping you with email management, calendar support, marketing and customer service tasks, office work, and more.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
– Weekly Financial Report from Eventbrite using Google applications
– Encode Guest Check-ins social media accounts via google sheet and generate canva guest list as well
– Manage Calendar
– Create newsletter weekly & monthly, Thank You & Event Reminder and Pottery emails via mailchimp
– Email Management (google account)
– Contract linked to Booking Logs
– Invite People to Fb Page
– Manage and Update Linktree
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.