Provides principal administrative support to the CEO, as well as scheduling, coordinating, and otherwise supporting the needs of other office staff members. Can serve as a liaison with voluntary leadership. Works independently. May manage other support personnel. A self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic, who is able to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. My personality also includes displaying tact, diplomacy, exercises independent judgment and discretion, and demonstrates a professional presentation at all times.
Other skills set:
– Proficient in recording and preparing meeting minutes & distribution of the minutes on a timely basis. Ensures meeting the needs of the CEO on a daily basis, including meeting scheduling, travel coordination, planning, follow-up, gift selection, and coordination, etc.
– Prepares routine correspondence, drafts letters, memos, and other documents, as appropriate.
– Creates presentations to be used for regular and ad hoc meetings- Maintains appointment schedule for the CEO as needed; oversees travel arrangements.
– Proactively develops reports, using spreadsheets and graphics, as appropriate.- Creates and mails meeting notices, invitations, etc.
– Coordinates facilities for and attends various meetings; records, transcribes, and distributes minutes of those meetings.
– Contacts meeting attendees; tracks and reports attendance to the CEO.
– Communicates professionally at all times with colleagues, clients, and other business leaders.
– Handles travel arrangements and expense reports for CEO.
– Handles incoming mail by sorting and highlighting important information; when possible, direct requests to the appropriate staff member for response.- Maintains administrative files.
– Reviews email while CEO is traveling or in meetings out of the office.
– Schedules and prepares for monthly staff meetings as well as the management team and Executive meetings.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
– Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
– Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
– Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
– Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
– Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
– Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
– Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
– Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
– Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
– Provides information by answering questions and requests.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.