I am very excited to see there’s an open position for a Virtual Assistant. I have worked from home for more than seven years and have virtually assisted a variety of clients. I have worked for individual clients and corporations. My home office is fully equipped with the standard office equipment needed to execute administrative assignments. Working independently and taking initiative when necessary are traits that I have sharpened as a Virtual Assistant. I am confident I would be a great addition to your team.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Execute client support requests with urgency
• Debug issues as the first level of investigation
prior to disposition with Technology.
• Support tech investigation through lifecycle, in
collaboration with the customer and Customer
Success team members as needed.
• Conduct Tier 2 Technical Support on
integrations acting as the first line of support for
Customer Success team members.
• Assist existing customers along with Sales and
Customer Success team members to
troubleshoot and resolve technical needs.
• Provide necessary follow up to ensure their
technical issues are resolved.
• Maintain the store website: photo datebase
and uploading new products, generating product
descriptions, tracking inventory
• Manage online store orders and communicate
with shipping/fulfillment center
• Assist in creating and sharing promotional
material through social media
• Working with graphic designs to assist with
website, promotional material, and in-store
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.